6. Pic Monkey/Canva - PicMonkey is a free photo editor that works in your browser – nothing to download or install. Fix your photos and add beautiful filters and text. Make sure your photos are optimized for posting on your website, newsletters and social media outlets.
Canva is another photo editor that works through your browser. It has pre-sized editable designs ready for any of your social media outlets. It also has a variety of free images that you can utilize in your designs – it allows free downloads of PNG and PDF versions of your finished product.
7. Constant Contact/Mail Chimp – Both options are great tools to manage your virtual communication. Track contact information, create email sign-up tools, review email performance through open-rates and opt outs, and segment your mailing lists to target certain audiences for particular outreach.
8. Eventbrite for Nonprofits – Do you ever host free events? If so, Eventbrite for NonProfits is free. You can easily track registrations and use their best-in-class features. For paid events, they charge a 2.0% service fee + $0.99 per ticket. Many times they allow you to pass this fee onto the customer if you choose.
9. Google for Nonprofits - Google provides apps for nonprofits to help eliminate IT costs and help staff work together more effectively. Receive 30GB of storage, hold video conference calls for up to 15 participants, apply to Google Ad Grants, and utilize Google Analytics to receive valuable insights into your website activity. Understand how people find your website, where they spend the most time on your site, and more.
10. Flipboard - Staying up to date on news and topics relevant to your nonprofit is essential to having informed conversations with your employees, volunteers, donors, and board. Flipboard is a news aggregator that allows you to create a profile specific to your area of interest. It’s a great tool to stay informed and often times provides curated, up-to-date content that would be great for your social media outlet posts.
Do you have any other favorite online tools? Share below!
Did you miss tools 1-5? Click here.
Contributed By: Rachel Lindsay, LBCF Associate Director of Initiatives & Communications